1.6
Layout of Store

I purchased 2 airbeds frkm walmart online and the women in the claims department denied my claim of these two airbeds not working correctly when she didnt even see my returned product and let me send it in to prove to them that my airbeds were covered under their 2 year replacement plans. Do not waste your money at walmart buying replacement plans. No matter what is really wrong with the products the judge will always be some rude representative on the other line that can not see the physical issue with products but yet still determines whether or not you get a replacement.

ashdensmith08 wrote the review because of damaged or defective at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart replacement for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments