2.3

I know this post is old but I just read...I am dealing with a similiar situation.

I ordered my son a Xbox on Cyber Monday... I called to check the tracking on Friday Dec 5th because that was supposed to be the arrival date.. it was not there. I called the 1800walmart to see what I could do...

the sales associate cancelled my order. I called back and told her I did not want to cancel and asked why there was a pending credit on my bank account... she charged the account again and put in a "replacement order"... I called back following Monday and the replacement order was cancelled...

I never got the xbox and after days on the phone with Walmart AND my bank still no refund! I guess the bank has to do an investigation but boy oh boy ... to take over $300 out of my bank account with no product... such a disappointment.

Walmart.com and 1800walmart Horrible.Service..

never again will I order with the.option to pick up at store.They.will say it is.in stock and then you go to pick up and it is on Back Order.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of walmart replacement. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart replacement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments