Cancer came back for the 5th time. So, I had planned to make my spare bathroom into a craft room.

I ordered on line a folding table and bookself from WalMart. After 2 CT, PET Scans, blood work, a trip to

UAB Cancer Center, my doctor and cancer

surgeon gives me no hope with stage 4 lumphoma cancer and lung cancer. So, I don't want my 80 year old husband to deal with all my stuff, so we went to WalMart here in Crestview, Fl to return these two items, they gave me a phone number to call cause they couldn't take them. Just got off the phone, "there system want let them take the items back either".

So, left with selling them in a yard sale.

3-6 months of life, so much to do. So, if you read this, remember life is short, do things now.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss walmart return policy. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments