1.8

Walmart has the worst return policy in the world. Amazon will pay shipping in your not happy with products or even refund your money back.

It seem like every time I return something they have different policy at Walmart. I bought some curtin and the quality was really bad, I drove down to the Walmart to return them but they told me I would not return the because it was over $60 in total. The max they take return is $50 in combine purchase. I talked to a manger but she agreed to take half back.

I asked her what I will do this the other half? She looked confused and looked at me...

Walmart is *** and they want their Coustomer to be ***. I hate shopping at Walmart and filled with *** policy!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of walmart return policy. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart return policy in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Keeping a *** is important honey. Without it you have no proof that you got him off.

For all they know you could have sucked him off the bathroom and asked for a refund. Now they have problems with employees and managers having sex I agree with that. They screw people they feel sorry for, like grown white men that are too lazy to work anywhere else and lost their jobs to Mexicans.

syndrome. The white women are getting very lazy too.

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1068241

"I bought some curtin and the quality was really bad, I drove down to the Walmart to return them but they told me I would not return the because it was over $60 in total."

What you "forgot" to mention in this review was that you did not have a receipt.