TONIGHT I CALLED FIRST TO ASK ALL THE PROPER QUESTIONS ON RETURNING MY PORTABLE HEATER I PURCHASED THERE.I WAS LIED TO OVER THE PHONE, & TREATED LIKE TRASH WHEN I GOT TO CUSTOMER SERVICE.

OVERALL THE RETURN WASNT DONE EVEN THOUGH I WAS TOLD OVER THE PHONE IT WOULD BE DONE TO JUST BRING THE PRODUCT IN!!

I WANT MY CASH BACK IVE GOT EMERGENCIES IN MY LIFE I MUST HANDLE IMMEDIATLEY!!THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS BEYOND POOR........

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart return policy from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

LOL

I think there are parts of this story missing.Why?

Because I've waited behind yutzes like you when I've returned stuff.

1. You say they told you over the phone to bring it in. That doesn't mean 100% return!

Now go ahead and say they told you it could be returned over the phone. This would only conclude you lied to get them to say that thus ending in denial in the store.

Don't blame your own stupidity on customer service.And talking in all caps just proves how juvenile you mustbe in person.

to Anonymous #1135921

WELL THEY SAID THAT IT WAS PAST 90 DAYS AND THAT WAS WHY THEY DID NOT ACCEPT THE RETURN, I TOLD THEM I BOUGHT THE ITEM TWO MONTHS AGO BUT I WAS NOT LYING I WAS MISTAKEN IT WAS BOUGHT ON DECEMBER 3RD.BUT THEY DID NOT MENTION THE 90 DAY POLICY, WHEN IS SAID IT WAS TWO MONTHS THEY SAID THAT WAS FINE.

WITHHOLDING INFORMATION IS JUST AS BAD AS LYING.

THE WEATHER IS GETTING WARMER AND I DON'T NEED THE HEATER ANYMORE.TYPING ALL IN CAPS DOES NOT SHOW JUVENILEITY, IT SHOWS I AM MAD BECAUSE I WAS LIED TO.

to Anonymous Amarillo, Texas, United States #1192834

The end of March is definitely 90 days past December 3rd. "it's spring and I don't need it anymore" isn't a valid return reason, either. But hey, looking like a *** online will always help, right?