1.3K views

I went to return an unopened package of Hanes underwear to Walmart and the lady asked me what was wrong. I said how do I know I never opened the package - I just dont want them!

Tried to return a T-Shirt with the tags on it and she said she couldnt take it because it had been worn and had hairs on it - I said yea hairs from your *** sales floor. Who wears T-shirts with Walmart tags?

I then went to the shoe department and found used sandals in a box for sale! Dirty little toe marks - gross I hate Walmart.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

I tried to return some items that looked worn and they told me they couldn't take em back cuz they were worn and i haven't worn them they were baught like that!!! I had tags reciept and they said no exchange no return. I said so it's ok for u to sell items like that but not to return them?

The six year old posting this review is so innocent and thinks that people are honest. It is obvious that the used sandals were left from a customer who stole the shoes from the box and replaced it with sandals. Quit being naive and trusting.

Oneonta, New York, United States #925154

Bought a Wii game online as new never used.Picked it up at the local Walmart and when we put it in to play it,it already had previous player history on it.

It worked fine but I could have bought referbished one cheaper.This is Walmarts way of making extra money and screwing their customers.

Oh yes they do sell returned used itemas I bought one yesterday by mistake.A wireless Router that had all the cables still plugged into it and the Pass Word Card already inserted on the bottom of the unit.

Amazon has a video of the unit, showing you exactly what you are getting when its opened brand new.

The cables are not already plugged in.So anyone that comes on here and say no Walmart doesn't just rebox it and throw it back on the shelf is dead wrong...

#231979

Purchase Magnavox DVD Player and it had been taped shut and appeared new.Product, cables, manuals, remote(batteries installed), were all out of their original wrapping.

Player covered in fingerprints.

Store manager at Walmart, Chestnut Commons, Elyria, OH said that "unfortunately we trust our customers that have returned products that they have not been used" There was no inspection.Product was replaced with new player.

To you guys who say; walmart doesnt sell used items.Your very wrong.

I used to work there and buy items from there alot. You can buy merchandise, bring it home, use it and try it out, and return it (within the given time period) with a full refund as long as nothing is missing. But half the time they dont even check if everythings there or if its been returned broken because they cant be bothered.

They then just slap tap on the box and throw it back up on the shelf, without further inspection.Sorry but thats the truth!

To you guys who say; walmart doesnt sell used items.Your very wrong.

powerhound

I hate to tell you this Ghost, but YOU are the loser.Making up lies about Walmart will not put them out of business, it only puts your own stupidity out there for all the world to see.

Oh, and LOSERS shoplift in case you didn't know that.

If all you got out of the deal was a firing then they gave you a break.Hopefully you went to jail, right where you belong you freaking ***.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #166708

Ha, this letter is still going on.I only wrote it two years ago making lies about my former store because they fired me for shoplifting.

I am way past that now and have a new job.You losers are still posting here.

I purchased a roaster oven from Walmart that was on the clearance shelf.I did not unpack the box until the other day and once I did to my surprise the oven had been used.

The box was not labled to identify that the product was a resale or used item. When I asked the sales person for the price he failed to advise that the product was a resale; he only advised that it was the last one they had. It may not have been a problem it I was aware that the item was marked down because it had been previously purchased and used by another customer. I am a faithful Walmart customer and this is my first experience of this nature.

I am on by way back to the store today to speak with customer service and to return the item.I have no way of knowing if the previous customer was dissatisfied, had a problem with the item or just didn't want it any longer.