2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I brought my vehicle to these dumb *** motherfuckas for a simple oil change and my car then started leaking oil which it had never leaked so I brought it back they then come up with all this bs about how something like that just happens it's like driving down the street and you get a flat the dummy said. Of course they not gone admit they *** something up I'll never go back there and I'll surely spread the word to others how bad of a job they do. I had been warned by other people who had been customers who other cars they *** up.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1244051

Now you know why a wise auto owner never has Walmart do any type of repair or service on their vehicle.