2.8
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I have been shopping at walmart on black Friday for years and never in my life have i had a experience like I did this Thanksgiving. I got at walmart at 535pm because the sale event starts at 6pm.

I was so confused when the employees said they were sold out of the tvs already before the event started. Ppl were everywhere there was no organizations so ppl didnt know where to go how to get buy just chaos. So I left went to Target they were on point had everything labeled where you could get to it and the way they directed the ppl made it so smoother. Were walmart had officers to control people target had organizations.

Also what makes me even more pissed off at walmart is my aunt went there at 130 am the same walmart that told me they were sold out of the tv I wanted and people were buying them.

So how in the world are you sold out at 530pm and selling them at 130am next day. NEVER WILL DO WALMART BLACK FRIDAY TARGET TARGET IS MY GO TO!!!!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was walmart organization, unprofessional and rude employees. Author liked the most madness. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments