My experience wasn't actually a store experience it was a Online experience and one of the worst. I placed a order on 11/25/2016 I choose to expedite my shipping by paying extra money.

After placing my order I received a confirmation for my order and the dates my products would arrive, which was 11/29, 11/30, and 12/2. I based my days of work around these dates and hired someone to put one of my products together to only be told that all my dates were changing by a customer care associate I did not pay extra money to have my products come later then expected I also have a event at my home on 12/2 when my last packages were suppose to be arriving I have not only lost out on money and time if my packages don't come as told my family event is also being delayed due to this issue.

After this experience I don't think I will ever shop at a Walmart in store, online, or recommend products to others just because I don't want them to go threw the same thing I went threw. Not to add on 11/30/2016 I've been hung up on several times and told nothing could be done I would have to cancel my entire order and reorder setting me back financially and when I would receive my product.

Comments

I'm sure it was an estimated date. You shouldn't have scheduled anything in stone. And they will be fine.