3.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Customer service from sales clerk to managment. Need to know what they are doing .

I went to Walmart to pick up a TV I bought from pre- black Friday sales. Got an email saying it was ready to pick up. So when I got to the pick up area they couldn't find it anywhere then said I couldn't have got an email from then. A few min.

Later they found the TV and said you didn't pick it up in time and it was going to be returned. I just placed order on Wed.

And went and picked it up on Friday. I did get my TV but it should have never been ready to put back that quick

This person wrote the review about Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

I'd imagine that terms and conditions box that you checked without reading had that time frame listed to pickup items.

to Anonymous Lima, Ohio, United States #1263388

Yes it did and I did in fact read it... The time frame for pickup was in fact a week. So thank you for assuming I didn't read the terms and conditions.