Visited my local neighborhood Walmart at 9:20 pm (no later than 9:30) to pick up an item I purchased online, however the customer service area was closed for the day. Mind you....

my email notification stated I had until 10:00pm to do so. All other Walmart customer service dept closes at 10. I was highly upset! To me just because that area closed the till by all means I should have been able to get my 1 little item (DVD) and go to another register for the item to be noted as picked up.

I've worked at Walmart previously and the head cashier in layaway and customer service act like or maybe they can't, sign into any register to take the necessary action. In this day and time of advance technology that's nonsense. Get it together Walmart or train these so called supervisors/managers that are on duty.

Oh yeah.... post the correct time for pickup in customer service at the Walmart on Main St in Snellville Ga!

This person wrote the review about Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments