Walmart ruined my kid Christmas 2-5 business day to return my $212 I spent to get my kid something he really wanted. I called n warned them a few times ruined don't wanna do there job.

I wish I woulda spent the extra $49 n shopped at target or Kmart. Due to this I'll never buy a pack of gum outta Walmart again n this wasn't a third party this was a Walmart product.

Waited on hold 45 mins n 13 mins before that I'll spend the extra money no more walmart. I used to love it but never again

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments