2.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went to walmart this afternoon, 2/24/2017, located on Coachman and 19, in Clearwater, Fl., And I wanted to drop off a prescription to be filled. So, the clerk said, ok we will see if we have your medication, can you please wait.

So, after about 10 minutes, I ask the gentleman behind the pharmacy desk if they had my medication, and the pharmacist walked out and said, Mrs, I have your medication, but I can't fill it until tomorrow. So, I said, why can't it be filled now, it's due to be filled, and He just said, I will fill it tomorrow. Well, it was for my pain medication, and I had stated that I was almost out, and he still said, We can fill it tomorrow. I felt like I was being treated like an addict on the street.

Im appalled by this Pharmacist behavior and his attitude, so I refuse to go back to this walmart to get any prescription filled, I will go elsewhere!!

The pharmacist that waited on me was not the one who normally worked there, this man was a fill in or substitute. Don't go to this Pharmacy, go elsewhere if you want better service, and the wait is ridiculous!!!

Review about: Walmart Pharmacist.

Comments

They treat everyone like that.

Fullerton, California, United States #1293673

You won't be missed, trust me.