2.5
Ease of Use

I have return the dresses and I was trying to give them the tracking numbers but I have no e-mail address to send it too it has been over two months with this ordeal the tracking number is (9505 5105 8902 6156 2937 13) please contact me when it has been recieve so I can get my refund! Thank you!!!

Deborah Dooley 751E. 73rd Street Chicago Illnois 60619

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Walmart doesn't read this site, you need to call their 800 number. From now on, never post personal information on a website. I have to post 50 words on here for my post to show up so again, call the 800 number to ask where your refund is next time.