2.5
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I went into Walmart with my service dog.

She had her service vest on. I was approached by an employee and was asked if it was a service dog and I said yes. He asked for my badge and I said I forgot it in the car in which I did.

I was asked to leave the store with the dogs.

He was not polite about it either.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

drjonah
Whitewater, Wisconsin, United States #1204837

The employee was in the wrong. First off it should have been OBVIOUS that it was a service dog since it had the vest. But when I worked at Walmart, we were only allowed to ask if it was a service dog and if the customer said yes, we were to walk away and not say anything else.

to drjonah Durango, Colorado, United States #1204966

My dog did not have a vest on, I forgot that at home and I forgot the badge in the car. But you are right the employee had no right to ask me to leave the store.

Also they fired me for theft and I was banned for a year. My ban ends on September 3rd but a few days should not matter.

I have friends in the store and it was not my service dog it was a friend's. I asked her to borrow it so I did not have to wait in line.

to Anonymous Douglasville, Georgia, United States #1204978

That is pretty *** to borrow a dog so you don't have to wait in line. really pathetic.