1.8

I need a phone number

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss other product. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

The Cranston Walmart has no quality control in their meat section. Walmart "Tonight I was going to buy Nathan's Natural Cased hot dogs. While my son was picking out some items and browsing, I noticed the date on the hot dogs. Today..." Read more Walmart is a bunch of thieves!!!! Walmart "Walmart should be out of business as they could are less about customer service!!! Ordered tv 10times. Employees STOLE them from site to store pickup!!!! Promised to have my tvs..." Read more I was Robbed by Walmart's Money Center Walmart "I went to the Money Center & picked up a new Walmart Money Card. I gave the agent $500 plus their fee. The agent took my money and the card,..." Read more Walmart - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Walmart "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Gordons Lawn And Landscape - Dan Gordon of Gordon's Lawn and Landscaping blamed us for his bad work Gordons Lawn And Landscape "Dan and his crew did a very poor job on our project. In hindsight I should have fired him several times. It seemed like he was in way over his..." Read more Jawbone - $150 band was broken in less than a year and I’ve received no compensation or adequate customer support Jawbone "My UP3 band was broken in July 2016 and I opened my first ticket using Jawbone support page on July 20th, 2016 I was asked for detailed information about the..." Read more Dhgate - Product with a serious manufacturing defect. Waiting for seller's answer about it. Dhgate "Good morning. I have had to open a dispute because the product has a serious manufacturing defect. The camera does not fit in the space that corresponds so cuz of..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more