Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I was told I was not able to be hired for a 24 year old dui what is odd is that I know employees that work there and have felonies on there record

This person wrote the review a product or service from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

unfairhiringprastices
Waltham, Massachusetts, United States #1207785

I see what you mean. I applied for a job there and I was turned down.

What is insulting is they hired this retard that has down syndrome. While I don't have an issue with these people working, this particular monogold did not know how to do her job. I asked her a simple question when the Pokemon cards would be coming in.

The retard said she did not know. I was angry at this point that they hire retards over people who can do their job and yeah I did make a scene and get kicked out.

to unfairhiringprastices #1362192

I might have been able to take your comments seriously, had you not repeatedly used the derogatory term " retard."