Bought an engagement ring from Walmart.com. Well I paid express shipping to get it here by a certain date because I had a trip planned to propose.

I already had a local ring picked out but this one came up with an email and I could not beat the price. Well the day before my package was suppose to arrive there was still no shipping confirmation but it said my order was still scheduled to arrive the next day. I called to check on it and to my suprise the ring was not even available. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was informed that I was screwed and there was nothing they could do, I then asked to speak with her supervisor because i only had 2 days to get a ring at this point.

I was told someone would have to call me back the next morning. The next day came and I got no call back so I contacted Walmart again. I finally worked my way up to another supervisor and she also said that there was nothing that she could do. I should have been notified in advance that the advertised in stock item was in fact not in stock.

My engagement was ruined because of Walmart I had no ring and no money to run and buy another ring because Walmart had already taken my money out of my account. I was also told that there would be a rush put on my refund and I would have my money back that day so I could go buy the original ring from a local jeweler but that did not happen as promised. I was also told that I would receive a call from an even higher supervisor within 48 hours. That was a week ago with no call yet.

Walmart does not care about their customers at all and they proved it to me today. I worked for Walmart years back so I personally know what they can or can not do for customers but was lied to with every supervisor I spoke to. I will never buy a single item from Walmart.com again.

Thanks for ruining what should have been a great weekend for me. Instead I wasted money on a trip to propose because I had no ring to do so.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss ring. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned ring in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments