Kathleen, Georgia

My son and I went and returned an item.My son is a minor the customer service lady allowed my son to sign the return and gave him my money instead of handing it to me.

Is this your policy.Mind u he is a minor.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). lynda_t4nn3r is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

There really is no age limit for returning an item.Had this been turned around...

say your son went by himself and tried to return an item and was denied because he WAS a minor you'd be whining about that.Grow up!

Kathleen, Georgia, United States #1060616

when they gave him the money back they baically gave the message that it is okay to steal from your parents purse they should have given it to me. that is why i am upset.

Kathleen, Georgia, United States #1060612

also he was being punished so i told him that the money he spent was to be given to me i was punish him by making him return something he bought and giving the money to me, they totally messed up my disciplining him for being bad. so he was not punished and i had to physically ask him for the money and punish him for not giving it to me like they were supposed to.

Kathleen, Georgia, United States #1060611

Now don't get me wrong.I dont have issue wtih this, it is just he is a minor and when they asked me to sign the return i said yes since he bought the item, but they asked me and i approvedof him signing it, btu still he is a minor he is 11 is it pllicy to allow minors to sigh with a parents permision, they did not ask for me to sigh under him, and they if he were returning alone woud they allow him to sign without me or a parent.

just asking question no need to be rude and an asshoe bout it.

talked to spouse about this and he said saime thing as you, was just wondering why they let 11 year old sigh something and not te parent, was it because i said he cold sing it, but they should get me to sign as well since i was there also.they never di this,

UpsetatDennys
to lynda_t4nn3r #1060756

So you approved of him signing for the return and you are still complaining.

Oh for crying out loud, he is signing a return slip not a bill or legal document.They allow it all the time to show acknowledge between the customer and store that the items was actually returned so they cannot try and return it again.

Also if you were with him why did you not say you would be signing the return slip.

If he were signing a legal document or bill I could understand.

to thissite***ks2015 Kathleen, Georgia, United States #1060614

he stole my money from my purse to buy the rock candy controller. i was punishing him and made him return it. u don't now whole story.

to thissite***ks2015 #1060785

Why do you read pissedconsumer soo much? You a faggg?

to lynda #1061023

Lynda, you should spend less time questioning strangers' sexual habits and more time reading parenting books. Or even watching an episode or two of Dr Phil might help you tame that future-felon of yours.

to Anonymous #1062473