4.1
Layout of Store

I was extremely upset when I chose my black friday items online at 2 am as advertised. I chose the $125 dollar roku tv and the $269 dollar tv.

(Both in stock at that minute) They were both in my cart and then I clicked check out and I saw a message saying "oops there's a problem" then it said all the items in my cart were now sold out. The time was 202am. How is that even possible????? I had the items in my cart and hit check out by 201am and by 202am there was an "oops problem" then sold out????

The items should not have been taken from my cart when I was already checking out. I am extremely upset.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of roku 32-inch tv from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments