This is the WORST Walmart that i have ever Shopped at.The service is HORRIBLE,you have to stand in line forever,that shows very bad MANAGEMENT.I will even pay a little higher PRICE for a better Shopping Trip, Shopping is hard as it is, and THIS WALMART does not make it any easier.When this Walmart was Built in my Area, i was very excited, but it has Progressed to be a place i think as a real GETTO.

Employees are very Rude.This Store is also becoming very un-clean.This will be my last trip.Fed-Up

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

#199696

WALMARTS ARE THE BEST THEY HAVE THE BEST PRICES AND IF PEOPLE ARE WORRIED ABOUT THE LINES ARE U PEOPLE SERIOUS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :x

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #183399

No matter where you go there is a line. Especially busy stores like Wal-mart and Kmart. You mean to say no one was ever ahed of you in other stores.

I think all Walmart stores are horrible. I haven't been in one yet where I didn't have to wait in line.

Holmestrand, Vestfold, Norway #183116

you must be still in line since you are in line forever, loll typing on laptop.

I hear you as here you shop 20 min and it takes a hour to check out.I just shop at Fred Meyer or other friendly places.

They have 40 check outs and use 10 with lines of 10-15 people.Walmart must think we have all day for them.