Had my kids and husband with me today. We were all followed around by security.

Saw the same guy all throughout the store. So I have witnesses now. Was given rude treatment, very little help. So many people in the store, but considering all of them were white except us you can't help but contemplate racism and I experience this at this store all of the time.

When I got to the checkout I was asked for an ID when I wrote a check. This has never happened to me before here. Two white ladies payed with check in front of me and not one was asked for ID. I know you folks are going to accuse me of being paranoid and playing the race card again, but I guarantee you, if you were there you would have seen what I am talking about.

Not that any of you crackas would care anyway. FOOS!

Comments

Farmington, New Mexico, United States #880365

You and your clan should stay the *** out of Walmart then if you don't like it! Shut the *** up!!!!

HEY! TRY BEING A NATIVE AMERICAN INDIAN IN THESE PLACES I GET LOOKED AT FOLLOWED ALL THE TIME BUT I DON'T COMPLAIN. :sigh

Projecting your racism on Walmart? The shame.

what do you expect in Texas, 90% of the people are racist

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States #763564

Ignore this troll....it constantly posts racist remarks all over this site.

You're paranoid and playing the race card. Not to mention calling white people crackas and foos. Seems like you're the racist.

The Telecheck machine tells the cashier when to ask for an ID. The store employees don't decide that on their own.

I am white and I have been asked for my ID. You have no way of proving you were the only colored people in the store. You can't see in every aisle at the same time and their could have been some in the fitting rooms or rest rooms. So yes, I think you are playing the race card.

As a whole the security people don't follow people around a store, they sit in an office watching the security cameras.

Managers do roam around the store, and just because one was allegedly following you, it doesn't mean they were watching you. You are just being paranoid.