Just purchased new tires for my car, I have never in my 69 years of living seen such roundness, horrable behavior as demonstrated here today by the sales associates.they think we owe them a living! The only reason I stayed was the savings on the tires. If Sam Walton had seen this, he would turn over in his grave!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Unless they called you an old hag or told you to go *** yourself I doubt they were rude. If you are going to claim someone was rude to you tell us how they were rude to you, or people are going to assume not getting your way is what you mistook for rudeness.

New York, New York, United States #872041

Thanks for feedback!I have similar experiences as you.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque ullamcorper, elit a placerat finibus, mauris arcu porttitor ex, eu pellentesque tellus nisl vel leo. Nulla porttitor mi vitae arcu sagittis, et sollicitudin urna ornare. Proin eget mattis nulla.

Nulla diam mauris, tincidunt at volutpat at, scelerisque sed nulla. Aliquam tristique imperdiet lorem id faucibus. Proin venenatis metus vitae tortor tincidunt condimentum. Vestibulum tellus magna, tempus sed pellentesque vitae, tincidunt vitae ex.

Maecenas facilisis eleifend leo vitae accumsan. Vivamus finibus turpis vitae interdum tincidunt. Vestibulum orci augue, vestibulum ut pulvinar eget, vulputate non nunc.

Ut feugiat magna nec ex congue accumsan.Sed sit amet purus consectetur, bibendum erat a, consectetur est.