2.0

Been a big Walmart.com customer for years now. Although ordering on their website has always been much slower and less *user friendly than all other shop on line websites I continued to be a big buyer.

Lately, Walmart on line shopping is really messed up;

- Delivery time really way longer than in previous years (Much longer than than other shop on line sites.)

- Notifications incorrect - Example: Received notification that item of clothing now back in stock. I placed order same day and "pushed" order to $50.00 avoid shipping charge. After placing order, received notification that the item I placed order for was NOT in stock.

In general the service and delivery has been obviously declining, I find myself avoiding Walmart.com by using other websites to fulfill my needs.

* Takes 3 steps to place item in cart; A- Search item B- click on item C- click on add to cart. Should have option to add to cart next to item instead of having to click on it before getting option to place in cart like other website do.

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I didn't like: On line shopping experience.

Comments

They contacted me via Facebook saying routine stuff like, we make every effort to improve, etc., Blah, Blah, Blah.

I have not noted any great improvement in WalMart's sluggish, user "unfriendly" on line website shopping experience.