Jacksboro, Tennessee

I left a negative review (no foul language or threats) on their website regarding their "Protection Plan" policy and they will not publish the review. So here I am...

I bought a push mower from Walmart in summer of 2015.

I purchased the so-called protection plan for it. It ran fine all summer and fall and I stored it indoors in a heated area. Upon trying to start it this spring, I discovered a fuel issue that caused it to stall out after 3 or 4 seconds. I loaded it into my truck and took it back to the Walmart where I bought it.

They refused to take it and said that it was still under the 1 year manufacturer's warranty and not Walmart's problem. I was told I would have to find the nearest certified Murray repair shop and take it to them. After following Walmart's instructions the repair shop warned me that if the part was not under warranty it would have to come out of MY pockets! Including Labor!!

Fortunately, the part was under warranty and they fixed it for free.

So...what exactly is the point in purchasing Walmart's *** protection plan if they won't cover a problem?? Was I supposed to wait with a dead mower until the 1 year was up then take it to Walmart and they would have fixed it?? Absolutely ridiculous!

So according to their *** policy I suppose it means if you think you are purchasing a 4 year plan you are really only purchasing a 3 year plan, and so on. Beware!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $50. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Growup
Florida, United States #1209998

How are we to believe you did not use profanity on their review site if you used it here? *** which the site censored is obviously profanity.