Purchased the warranty plan when I purchase my Laptop.Big money maker for companies!

NO BENEFIT FOR THE CONSUMER!!!!! I purchased an extended warranty at Walmart, which is through Warranty Logistics Inc. for my HP Laptop. Placed a call to Warranty Logistics to report and request service, after 4 calls and 4 weeks and told them that I was going to call the BBB to report their company and being told that it would take weeks to received the box and shipping information I received the box in 2 days.

Shipped the product, received email that my item was received, 5 minutes later received another email that it was fixed on had been shipped. Well guess what received that same report as sounds like everyone else is receiving " WATER DAMAGE" so all warranty is void. My issue is the power port is loose and power cord will not work. Called after receiving my Laptop, was told that they have pictures.

I told them that I want the pictures send to my email, still not received.If this is the only Warranty company that

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

BigBruce

FAKE - Wal-Mart's warranty is through National Electronics Warranty (NEW).

Walmart - Mold in natural vanilla 1/2 gallon Walmart "we purchased two half gallon natural vanilla ice creams from Walmart on 7/21/17 and upon opening the one container we discovered there was mold on the container lid and in..." Read more Walmart - A cashier almost kill me yesterday Walmart "I was never treated so bad at a Walmart I went yesterday to Walmart at4545 Fayetteville rd NC and cashier was mad because I made a big purchase I thought..." Read more Walmart - Horrible Scam Walmart "Ordered elevated dog bowl from Walmart.com and my account was charged to Walmart. When the item arrived, it was damaged and had obviously been used. Contacted Walmart immediately but they..." Read more Walmart - Hostile attitude about picture printing mentioning jail, bail bonds and walking away with no help or anyone who could assist. Walmart "' This review about Walmart at Washington, NC 570 Pamlico Plz, Washington On May 1st 2017 I went to Walmart to print my family pictures to the nearest store where..." Read more Reebok Dealer Reebok "http://www.asanadealers.com - Internet Reebok supplier Asanadealers, took an order from me for Reebok Crossfit Nanos 6.0 shoes over the internet which were paid for in advance. They sent me a..." Read more Pepperfry - Damaged product delivered followed by worst customer service Pepperfry "I ordered a coffee table from Pepperfry. As soon as it was taken out of the box, it was discovered that it was damaged. The guy who was there to..." Read more Little Caesars - Bad ownership service Little Caesars "Well someone in this city of chicago has taken to much of a chance to sabation a company as well as the pepole of this serivce health by calling in..." Read more Tj Maxx - Gum in my online order Tj Maxx "I recently received an online order. I sent it back today. The bralette I ordered was opened and someone stuck gum on the bralette with a now and later wrapper...." Read more