Purchased the warranty plan when I purchase my Laptop.Big money maker for companies!

NO BENEFIT FOR THE CONSUMER!!!!! I purchased an extended warranty at Walmart, which is through Warranty Logistics Inc. for my HP Laptop. Placed a call to Warranty Logistics to report and request service, after 4 calls and 4 weeks and told them that I was going to call the BBB to report their company and being told that it would take weeks to received the box and shipping information I received the box in 2 days.

Shipped the product, received email that my item was received, 5 minutes later received another email that it was fixed on had been shipped. Well guess what received that same report as sounds like everyone else is receiving " WATER DAMAGE" so all warranty is void. My issue is the power port is loose and power cord will not work. Called after receiving my Laptop, was told that they have pictures.

I told them that I want the pictures send to my email, still not received.If this is the only Warranty company that

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

BigBruce

FAKE - Wal-Mart's warranty is through National Electronics Warranty (NEW).