2.0

My ten year old son found boxnife on shelf

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). tmartin2744 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Sherman, Texas, United States #994621

And? I mean, they shouldn't leave it laying around, but your kid is 10. He should know not to play with knives.

Orange, California, United States #959052

What do you want them to do about this?It is your job as a parent to teach your child not to touch and take what is not his.

It is your job as a parent to teach your child not to play with knives, matches, and guns. It is your job as a parent to watch your child.

It is not their job to protect your child because you choose to neglect him.If your child got hurt it wold be your own fault for not watching him and for not teaching him that playing with knives is dangerous.