Wow ! What a disappointment, I ordered online and called 15 mins later in order to make sure my stuff was going to be ready but what a disappointment that it wasnt ready, and they had sold them out plus a Representative at walmart was being a hispanic *** her name is Laura yelled at me in front of many customers and its very sad, as they say walmart cares for customers its a shame !

Vilma77 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

What does her being Hispanic have anything to do with it? I would bet you money that your racist attitude affected your experience.