3.0

I hate going to the Lake Worth Texas Walmart.It stinks outside the doors when you go in.

There is a trash can by the door and it is always full and stinky. The employees stand right by the door to smoke as well. I always smell like cigarettes when I go to that Walmart. It is so nasty.

They built a nice place for the employees to sit and smoke and they actually took away 3-4 parking places to build that for them and they don't use it, they just stand by the door and blow smoke in the customer's faces. Disgusting.

I was a smoker and I was very considerate.I would never have done this kind of thing.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of walmart sanitary conditions. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart sanitary conditions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

youarewrong
Charleston, South Carolina, United States #1071385

If they are on their break they are allowed to smoke, what does it matter if they are inconsiderate employees, when they are on break they are not employees. Also how were you even allowed to buy cigarettes being underaged.