2.2K views

I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I have been saving!They took $102.73.

I called customer service and was told that they will escalate it to someone higher up. Called back today, told again that they will escalate it. Walmart Savings Catcher App is not secure! I need this refunded ASAP.

I have worked very hard to save these rewards. The tech on the phone told me how to access the e-gift card history.

The information on the history shows where they added the funds and then used them at Walmart.com on the same day, 8/15/17 Walmart app is not secure, thieves are accessing your other accounts through the Walmart App.And remove all Credit and Debit card info from your Walmart app and Walmart.com account.

Review about: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program.

Comments

Back in June my account was hacked for $106.00, which I spent hours trying to get back to no Advil....it happened again today for $135!Someone in Delaware is getting a butt load of crest whiting stripes on me.

I'm so frustrated that I actually called the local cops.Now I have a fraud case open and an address to track the order too...you won't get my money a 3rd time *** bag!!

It's not the app that's hacked. It's your email.

How exactly did you "work hard" to save them?

#1402046

ATTWNTION!!!!!!!******$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ SO FOUR DAYS AGO MY ACCOUNT SHOWED THAT MY REAWARDS WERE GONE.

I DID AN E-CARD AND PUT MY NEW 14.55 ON IT AND WHEN I JUST USED IT AT WAL MART ALL OF MY REWARDS WERE ON THE CARD!! I THOUGHT MY REWARDS WERE GONE.

EVERYONE TRY THIS MAYBE THEY HAVE PUT THE REWARDS IN A “BANK” BECAUSE OF END IF YEAR.I WAS SO EXCITD THAT I GOT MY MONEY CONSIDERING IVE BEEN SO UPSET OVER MY 89$.

I have had the exact same problem. Was assured it would not be compromised again so keep using it. They’ve continued to steal my money!!!

I had a similar thing happen to me.I am not willing to give up the savings though.

I think that for now on I will transfer my savings catcher rewards to gift a physical cards ever 20 to 25 dollars.Clearly you can't trust walmart to look at for their program.

I had over $115,00 in rewards dollars saved.Then suddenly it was all gone.

I can't see in the history where it was used and Walmart has replied to my questions.

I won't waste my time with savings catcher any more.Walmart is probably in on the ***.

i also lost my current savings....i only have 40 cents now, but i DID have $39...and the missing $39 does show in my lifetime accumulated rewards on the app, except i never cashed them in.And there is no record of a gift card for the most recent missing rewards, so i am not sure where they are!!!!!??????

I checked my junk email too, just in case....no sign of a Walmart gift card.

So very FRUSTRATING.Saved those receipts all year....for nothing.

to Krista #1406155

The receipts can only be scanned in up to 7 days after. Why are you saving them for a year??

This just happened to me on the 16th of November!Over $200 is gone!!

I was able to stop the shipment but was told I have to call a different dept.I have been on hold so far for over 20 minutes!!