It was Walmart.com/savings catcher that was hacked. I found out within a few hours of when my account was hacked.

I cancelled the debit card and credit card that was stored under Walmart.com as well. I changed passwords on every account that requires money (like Amazon, ebay, my bill pays, etc), and everythign that doesn't involve money. Everything has different passwords now, it's a flipping nightmare. At the request of Walmart, I set up a different email account and password to use with savings catcher.

Interestingly, since the *** I've only had 3 receipts yield a positive account balance - about $4.50. Prior to the ***, there was a savings on probably 2 out of every 5 receipts I submitted. Three months later however, I am STILL fighting with Walmart to retrieve the $45.28 that was stolen from me.

They keep telling me they sent it, that I spent it and they will escalate my complaint that No I didn't receive it and spend it. Three months and they are still feeding me BS time and time again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of walmart credit card. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned walmart credit card in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments