8.6K views
3.0

Walmart savings catcher money disappeared. I had accumulated $123 in my Walmart savings catcher reward money.

I was saving this money to use it Christmas this year. I just scanned a receipt today and it says I only have $.95 available. What happened to my $123?

I save it for a long time with the intention of using it for Christmas this year. I sure hope you can help me

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I had the same thing happen! Over $100.

That I'd been saving since the program started. Now my $$ is gone, customer support doesn't want to help, and my buying history is gone.

I just discovered the very same thing. Where did the money go?

Same here, this is 2nd time this has happened. 1st time I lost $47 this time $17.

Not a lot but it is still my money.

I call and all they say is I will escalate to higher up and nothing gets done. This is flat out stealing from customers.

to Michelle #1633575

Not only is my savings catcher money gone, but it doesn’t even accumulate after using Walmart pay.

Well I only lost $33 and some change, but it's the principle. I couldn't get into Walma Pay because it didn't reconize my emaiI.

Also, my first name was wrong. I reported it and they fixed problem, but then my rewards vanished. I could see that someone in TX or PA used my rewards about that time. I live in FL.

I emailed customer service twice with details and this time, no answer.

I'm so through with all the changes they make to the program. Is anyone doing a class action lawsuit?

to Joyce G #1628381

I had the exact same thing happen! It said it didn't recognize my email and now I've lost nearly $40.

It's disgusting that they are stealing from their customers! I ordered something just over a month or two ago with the same email address, and now it doesn't recognize it...

same here. someone in NY changed my password Oct 6 and took my $161 and spent it on Long Island, I live in Indiana.

Walmart gave me a $170 credit a few days later but to this day that gift card is not attached to my Walmart Pay. I have a balance of over $178 that I can't spend.

I call once a week and I am told 5 business days to process.... that was two months ago today.

to rick #1624437

This is basically the exact same thing that happened to me except whoever stole my money used it in Florida. They refunded my savings catcher money to a gift card that is not attached.

Everything I contact them I am told that it is being “escalated for resolution”. This also started around 2 months ago

Same here. I lost over $200.

I just got off the phone with them and they said it will take about 3 weeks for them to review it and get back to me which means I lost the money. It's sad because that money was supposed to help out with Christmas.

to Kris Lavery #1611788

Me too I lost $125.00 and it’s been two weeks since I contacted them and i still haven’t heard a thing. They changed the way savings catcher works on October 29th and evidently deleted all previous rewards. Really sad!!

Same thing happened to me $60 gone.

to Billie Sanders #1607655

Me too!

You have to go into Walmart pay and your money is still in there to use and scan at check out. But have to set up the Walmart pay account.

to Jamie Means #1607657

I do have WM pay set up and still don't have my $30 Savings Catcher money.

Me too. How unethical can they get? I had over 100 dollars i wanted to use at Christmas.

Same thing happened to me today. November 2018.

Had over $80 disappear. Trying to get a straight answer is a nightmare.

Goodbye Walmart and Savings Catcher! #irritated

Just chatted, and this was the reply. You can call the savings catcher team at 1866-224-1663 or email them at 866-224-1663 or forward email to SavCatch@wal-mart.com. Savings Catcher hours of operation Monday through Sunday 7 AM - 9pm

I just realized that when I logged into VUDU with my Walmart account ID is when someone hacked my account and took all of my saving catcher savings. I live in NY money was spent at store 1184 in GA.

I have the same issue. Over $100 gone.

The number I got from a chat with Walmart help was 1-866-224-1663. I waited on hold for 8 minutes and gave up.

What a terrible thing for Walmart to do just before Black Friday. It’s not like they aren’t getting their money back and then some.

Not everyone has an iphone why mess with something that was working? Will Walmart change it back?