3.2
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Was happily scanning my receipts and watched my reward dollars increase. When it got to over $30 I put it on an e-card and it promptly disappeared.

I followed the directions but it is now gone.

Since you cannot either speak to a real person or send anything but a canned email I have not been able to find anyone to help or find my money. We have stopped grocery shopping here since at least the money off gas is real.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of walmart savings catcher reward card from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Comments

realm188
Mannford, Oklahoma, United States #1179300

It may take some time to show up on the giftcard or something. Here's what I found on egiftcards.

Using Your Walmart eGift Cards Print Email

You can redeem your Walmart eGift Card at:

Walmart.com

Samsclub.com*

Walmart stores and Neighborhood Markets (print it out and hand it to the cashier) Sam’s Club stores (print it out and hand it to the cashier)* Vudu.com (Streaming movies and TV