Product: Walmart Savings Catcher Rewards Program Clear all filters (0 of 162 reviews match)
filters
Seller:
State:
City:
Product:

Walmart - Card declined

6 times now at different stores we can't pay with our savings. Called help line they can't do nothing to get us our money due to us. Walmart robbery?
3.3

Walmart - So much for savings catcher

My account was hacked 12/22/18 “John” changed my email address and password. Recovered my account canceled the pay info lost all savings catcher money, Walmart keeps saying 5-7 days to refund....today is 3/10/19.

Walmart - Terrible app

Discrimination against using cash now? Need to have debit card or credit card on your phone? No way. I will shop at food city or fresh and low.

Walmart - Savings catcher rewards gone

All my rewards disappeared!!! Any new rewards I get notifications for never show! It’s a ridiculous lie to keep people shopping there!
3.4

Walmart - Savings Catcher Rip Off

Back in November someone hacked into my savings catcher and used my rewards. I reached out to the savings catcher team and they said they would handle it and give me the $20 back on an e-gift card. It’s now February and it’s still not resolved. Every time I call they say it takes months and they put in a new problem ticket. So if anyone gets hacked, beware because they don’t want to help you!!

Walmart - Not working

Every since October it has not worked.
3.6

Walmart - Savings catcher

Don’t like the Walmart savings catcher is to hard it was ok but now to hard to set up and lot of the employees don’t a lot about I had about between 40 to 50 points let the old one was ok and I do a lot of shopping at Walmart thank you

Walmart is ATROCIOUS

TN and MA cannot use Savings catcher which is same as discrimination. Why bother having it on the app if you can't use it? Walmart is a disgrace!!! Give us back savings catcher here in TN. Why did Walmart take it away? They are GREEDY!!
2.1

Walmart - Not worth the trouble

I used Savings Catcher when the process was simple. Now, it’s just aggravating. I discontinued the app. I no longer do a large shop at Walmart. I shop Aldi, my local store and Costco.

Walmart - I hate the changes to savings catcher

I budget my money and still like to use cash for groceries. I have really cut back on my Walmart shopping, hate the new app and not getting a physical receipt with Walmart pay. I'm deleting the app