Walmart Shopper from Pensacola Florida I don't care which Walmart I go into in Pensacola Florida but everytime I try to enter my receipts numbers in the Savings Catcher they can't be read because they qnever keep enough ink in their registers so that you can read the numbers is this their way of getting out of paying people for the Savings Catcher is this another Walmart scam

This reviewer shared experience about damaged or defective and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

snugglegirl05
Houston, Texas, United States #1191852

OP:

Just to let you know this...

Walmart and other retailers do not use ink to print out receipts. Thermal paper is used instead.

In fact my current employer uses thermal paper to print out receipts.