4.7
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I am very disappointed with Savings Catcher program .. In beginning all went good.

Received $20 refund. Then refunds started disappearing. And APP DIDNT WORK AT ALL WHEN CHECKING OUT IN STORE.

All receipts are still on my phone but now they are harder to find and there is no way to check my status ..it is my store of preference price wise (although prices rise each week ....and I get less social security because cost of medical had risen and we haven't received a raise in 4 or more years) quite a predicament ... Walmart has us by the short hairs ...

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments