Ease of Use
Layout of Store

bought and paid to walmart. when received it was such a cheap item which I bought 5 I had to take back.

I took to store and they told me SORRY your're screwed. You have to return to company of product. WHAT. I don't think so but after yelling and not getting my way with a company who I said did not stand behind their product I had to deal with manufacturer.

I had to send them back with me paying rreturn and I 'm still waiting for refund. Never again will I buy online with walmart. If you take my money and don't stand behind me thats it for life.

I have never heard of this procedure and I don't think this is proper. No paperwork told me of this when I bought it

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $86. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about tasharina fishing poles from Walmart was whole experience from the beginning , but reviewer liked that i will never do business again with them. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

Why should Walmart be responsible for your uninformed purchase of a cheap product made by someone else? This is why so many cheap *** companies exist because they can do whatever they want because people will just blame Walmart for it anyway.