I ordered several toys on Black Friday via Site to Store. Some were in stock and available right away, so I put my mother in laws name as an the alternate pick up person. She picked them up, A-OK.

One item was not in stock. Email indicated it would arrive by 12/12/2011. On 12/13 I received an email indicating that I had until 12/15 to pick it up.

NO EMAIL to let me know it had arrived. I had emails that it has shipped to the store. I had emails thanking me for picking up the other part of the order.

Email to Walmart went unanswered. Called store. Employees can't fix anything or even tell me who to contact.

Looks like I will stay away, far away from Walmart in the future.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

:cry maybe the Grinch took it!

I ordered a plasma t.v.from walmart this year on black Friday in Nov., I decided to use site to store since the shipping was free.

Estimated pick up date was Dec.7-9, on the 11th I got an e-mail saying it was delayed by 2 days, which I was fine with since this was a Christmas gift and I still had plenty of time. Then I decided to track it a few days later on the website and according to that it had arrived on the 7th. So I called the walmart 1-800 number and did the tracking through there, where it said it was still in transit. So I gave it another couple of days and after not getting a phone call or e-mail to pick up my item I called again to speak to a representative.

Where come to find out my item was "lost in transit". So, after thinking all of my Christmas shopping was done, I’m still looking for a way to replace that Christmas present, which is hard since it was such a good deal.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM WALMART.COM ESPECIALLY ON BLACK FRIDAY OR CYBER MONDAY.

Since I find it VERY hard for a 50" plasma t.v.to get "lost in transit".

I don't see the problem they gave you an e-mail why are you saying they screwed you?

Are you retarded???

Nine Mile Falls, Washington, United States #392241

MAYBE THE EMAIL THAT STATED YOU HAD UNTIL 12-15 TO PICK IT UP WAS THE EMAIL YOU CLAIMED NOT TO RECEIVE? LOL...WALMART PROBABLY DOESNT WANT YOU BACK, DO THEM A FAVOR AND GO ELSEWHERE

#392002

Are you for real? U said they told you when it would be ready for pickup and since they didnt hold your hand through the process you are mad? Who cares...