1.9
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

Buy a mattress last September 6 which has not come to pick him up at the store, I called twice and have told me they do not know where my mattress and no longer have more of that product but in follow website advertising. I want to hand me the mattress I pay.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with store and prices in some products and stated that there is a room for improvement of i do not like now that buying in the internet and bad publicise in the internet. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss order processing issue of sealy mattress. Walmart needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned sealy mattress in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Walmart. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Target.

Comments

Houston, Texas, United States #1225818

Yeah... I understand that you are upset, but how can you hand yourself the mattress that you bought from Walmart when the delivery service Walmart uses has to do that?

Because this is what you posted in your complaint...

I want to hand me the mattress.

That does not make any sense to me.