Product: Walmart Security Guard Rating: 3 Stars Clear all filters (1 of 6 reviews match)
Filter by rating
filters
Product:
Rating:
2.5
I recently went to Walmart and while shopping my daughter said she had a belly ache. She is currently taking antibiotic and does have some breathing issues. I told her I had to get one more item and we will leave. While checking out she said she was going to the...

Sadly this incident made me so angry, and right when we left the parking lot my daughter threw up. It was all over her clothing rather than in the bag.

Since I was still angry at the security for discrimination I slapped her across the face for throwing up over her clothing. This other woman started yelling at me and told me I was abusing my child. She said she was getting my license plate number and calling the police on me.

The police showed up with a caseworker today and they gave me a warning that if an incident like this happened again I could have my daughter sent to a foster home. They are forcing me to take parenting classes and even though it is Walmart's fault that I hit my daughter they are blaming me.

Review
Service
Walmart Security Guard
Cons
  • Whole visit
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Compensated for pain and suffering for my family

Contact Walmart Customer Service