Bought mountain bike "next" noticed squeaking sound before left store about week later heard squeak get louder louder then realized brake pads, calipers were never installed hit left brake lever tire should stop not bike tires dont stop all hear squeaking noise due brake calipers pads missing front wheel called manager 54/division offer full refund, woyld not trust buying kids bike, girls bike, scooters, make sure buy extended warranty for whatever buy electronics, video games, lap tops, cell phones, bikes, toys, do not trust instincts inspect product before get home make sure all parts, pieces working full operational, no defects, no product recalls see service desk recall list.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $150. hello900 is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about walmart manager at Walmart was warranty Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments