Fort Garland, Colorado

Don and Bobbie bought a (new) 19" Sansui LCD TV at Walmart. Yesterday,

Bobbie said to me, "That TV we bought has KKTV-11, Colorado Springs

already Pre-Programed into it."

I thought about it for a while. Sansui in China ships 10,000 tv's out at

a time, Do you think they say something like, "Well this one is going to

the Walmart store in Alamosa Colorado so we should Pre-Program it with

KKTV-11." No, I don't think so. I think there is less than 1 % chance of

that. The following is more than 99.9% likely.

Someone went to the Alamosa Walmart, Bought the TV, Set it up and

watched it for a while. Then, something about the TV they didn't like.

They returned the TV to Walmart for exchange or refund. Walmart, By Law,

Should have sent the TV back to Sansui for Recertification. Instead,

Walmart repackaged the TV and put it back on the shelf to sell to

someone else.

That is why I won't buy a TV from Walmart!

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Actually my spell checker is American English.

"Anyone who wears red and stands up in combat isn't right. (1776)!" The last time I checked British troops stood alongside US troops in the 20th Century and died with our troops as well in World War II. Shut your God dаmn mouth before you go trashing another group of people you fuсking bigot.

Spell Checkers are written in europe (England).When you type the word "Color" it thinks it's spelled wrong.

The fact is England can't spell! Color is not spelled colour The state is NOT Colourado, it's Colorado. Remember the brits drive on the Wrong side of the road and eat with their fork upside down.

Anyone who wears red and stands up in combat isn't right.(1776)!

Let me tell you a little story about Walmart.About 12 years ago, When My Mother was alive, She wanted a color printer/scanner for Christmas.

I went to Walmart and bought the last one they had. Took it home and wrapped it for Mom. Christmas day, She opens the box and, WHAT! a Used old pile of junk printer.

What Happened? Someone bought the printer, Then put their old printer in the box, took it to Walmart and got a refund. Walmart didn't even open the box to check the printer, They just put it on the shelf and sold it to me.

So all you *** "Retard" Morons can go on blowing your hard earned cash at Walmart, the store who has put more people out of work than anything in the history of the world!!!Schmucks!

"Just Check out www.ftc.gov You'll see!" No - post the specific link and then cite the area of law you are referring to.

Just Check out www.ftc.gov You'll see!

Hi it's me spam.

Sigh hit enter before I spell checked..

It's me again even more evidence to the fact it's not against the law.Once my brother baught a xbox 360 from KMAT.

We take it home supposedly it's brand new. We boot it up and it has almost bunch of saved games to it already and a user profile. So clearly it was returned to kmart.

Anyways we took it back to KMART insisted it was clearly used and we wanted a new one.After some fighting they gave us a different one.

I work for a different retail store and I can assure you there is no law against selling returns for regular price. All returns we get are put back on the self for regular price. The only time they do not go back onto the sales floor is if they are defective.