Stonington, Connecticut

Recently purchased a power washer upon delivery the units wand was not in the box. We had it delivered to my home because I have no way to pick it up.

I am partially disabled. I tried to return the item but Walmart will not pick it up, they want me to bring it to the store. I tried to stop payment but it was to late. Don't know what I am going to do now but I'll never shop Walmart again.

Anyone else have the same problem? Boycott Walmart now and save your time and money all they sell is junk anyway.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of pressure washer from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was offered no resolution to the problem. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

aliens_amoung_us
Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1233445

Maybe you can get someone, a relative, friend, neighbor, to take it (and you) to the store to return it. It would be worth it to just take it back and be done with it.

Then have said person drive you to Lowes/Home Deport/whatever and purchase one, making sure to check the box for all the parts. Lesson learned.