Grimesland, North Carolina
2.3
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I purchased a frigidaire ac for 500 dollars a year ago. It was used for approx 6 months and its not going on hi only on low and bulids up with this goo on the coils all the time now.

I called last fri to get service in and they told me Id get a call from their service center in 2 business days. Well today is fri and no call so I called the report line for my service plan. I was told that they scheduled an appt for Oct 22nd a month away! I asked to speak to a supervisor and they told me that they are trying to get ahold of another service center to come out sooner and that Id get another phone call in 2 more business days!

I told her my husband has copd and emphasima and is living in the bedroom NC is very humid and hot and she kept telling me the same thing over and over again. I told her to just replace the unit and she said she cant do that! What the heck is walmart selling these contracts for if they cant honor them in a timely manner?? Who do you call and report them to put a fire under their butts to get them to honor their contracts in a timely manner or replace the item?

Never again will I purchase anything expensive from walmart especially online!!!! Any help would be greatly appreciated..

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of walmart protection plan from Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $499 and wants Walmart to "replace this air conditioner".

The most disappointing in user's experience was read my review. Author liked the most grapes. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

Comments

blackdontcrack
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #1220982

It is UNACCEPTABLE not unexceptable *** cracker!