San Jose, California

WARNING...WALMART SERVICE PLAN IS JUST ANOTHER WAY THAT LAWYERS HAVE CREATED TO HELP BIG COMPANIES TO SWINDLE AND EXTORT MONEY OFF INNOCENT PEOPLE....DON'T BUT IT...!!!

We are told when we buy it that we will get our product serviced or replaced free. They don't tell you that you have to specifically have it serviced and send them the receipt to get the money. I broke my Samsung Galaxy TabS. Just bought it a year ago for $399...it would cost $179 to fix it. I could get a new one for $249. I would be *** to pay to have one repaired when I could get a brand new one for $70 more. I TOLD THE GUY I MADE THE CLAIM WITH that I was going to buy another one and use the money I received to go toward my new one. So...I buy the new one. Get the estimate to repair the old one...fax it to WALMART SERVICE COMPANY and they inform me (afterwards) that I had to get the old one REPAIRED and send the the copy of the REPAIR STATEMENT to get the money...!!!

I HATE WALMART...I HATE THIEVES AND I HATE LIARS...!!!

I am fed up with big corporations ripping off the poor...!!!! I am going to blast over the internet...

PLEASE SHARE WITH EVERYONE YOU KNOW....!!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Walmart Protection Plan.

Walmart Cons: Terrible customer service, No reiembursement, Idiotic policies, How big companies rip off little people on purpose.

• Walmart Service Plan

Comments

It tells you all of this in the warranty pamphlet that you obviously did not read. It is not their fault that you can't read paperwork.

@Anonymous

Are you *** or what? Do you honestly think people stand and read the paperwork while standing in the check out line?

They know no one reads the thing. (Except crooked lawyers) It might be easier if they gave you the policy before you buy it so would actually have a chance to read it. Even better would be having the person at the register tell the customer the TRUTH.

You must be a lawyer...! You sure act like one.

Or maybe you're one of Papa Sam's kids. He would never take advantage.

@Anonymous

Only a few times have they even had pamphlets on hand. They just tell you to keep your receipt and that can find the info online and that it's very easy to do.