2.5
Layout of Store

Our experience with this so called protection sucked as well.The first laptop just died after a couple of months.

They sent us a box and we sent it in. 4 weeks later we get it back, and with it was a checklist telling how it had been tested and was totally ok. Well, it acted the same as when it left, would do nothing. Called them back, they said they would send out another box and we'd have to send it in and wait 4 more weeks.

It was our young son 's Christmas gift...we took it to walmart and fought with manager after manager and called corporate and finally they agreed to refund everything but the service agreement and apply it to the purchase of a new one. We went ahead and bought their agreement on the new one. Months passed and he accidentally spilled water on it and fried it. Called them up, they sent the box, but 2 days after they got it, I got an email saying it was fixed and on the way back.

I knew something was not right. Sure enough, they stuck stickers all over it saying it was a biohazard and that warranty didn't cover it, even though the agreement pamphlet said the plan covered spills and accidental breakage and all that stuff. So here we are on the phone again, going through manager after manager trying to get this thing fixed as stated in the protection plan we purchased, or replaced. I will never, never, never buy another of their ripoff plans.

It is fraud and a lie.

I know a Walmart employee and even she told me that they are a joke and that they are forced to offer and sell them and she knows they don't really protect anyone.I totally despise Walmart.....

This reviewer shared experience about "service plan is a fraud" and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $498. The author is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. The most disappointing about product care plan from Walmart was service and service plan that lied , but reviewer liked product when it worked. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments

Smjajamn

I think if I were you I would go and return it, get all monies back and then go to best buy for the lap top. That sucks that rhymed can't even help you out by fixing it.