I ordered 72.23 dollars worth of products from Walmart.I ordered on the 5th and was promised delivery on the 10th.
I Gave them an extra day to deliver my products. On the 11th at 9:00 at night I called their customer service asking where my stuff was. He was rude and indifferent. I gave him my order number then he saw that my order was never shipped.
It was in processing the entire time. He said my only option was to cancel and reorder it. I asked him what happened. He made a few guess an then went on to blame me for it.
Somehow I made the order but it was my fault. I was pissed, since I had no other option I let him cancel it then reorder it. He offered me free standard shipping. So i should get my stuff 11 days from the original shipping date.
There is a picture of proof here.Check the bottom right corner for the date.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Only one choice? Bad customer service and no delivery.
- Product or service
- Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- " So I was at Walmart on Sunday morning and purchased the XBox One bundle package with Call of Duty. When I got home and opened the box, which was still..."
- "About 7 years ago, Walmart.com customer service was established in Hattiesburg, MS. The address still is 5912 U S Highway 49, Suite C-11. Hattiesburg, MS 39401. This..."
- "Bought a box of Cella's Dark chocolate covered cherries with liquid center at a CVS. This evening I sat down with a new box of chocolate covered cherries. I picked..."
- "Advertised High End Luxury Hotel mattress featuring handmade wool and silk.... Invoice said "Faux mattress"!!! Only thing on any tag says polyester!!! Ad shows beautiful tufted mattress with side handles...mattress..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."