2.3

I ordered 72.23 dollars worth of products from Walmart.I ordered on the 5th and was promised delivery on the 10th.

I Gave them an extra day to deliver my products. On the 11th at 9:00 at night I called their customer service asking where my stuff was. He was rude and indifferent. I gave him my order number then he saw that my order was never shipped.

It was in processing the entire time. He said my only option was to cancel and reorder it. I asked him what happened. He made a few guess an then went on to blame me for it.

Somehow I made the order but it was my fault. I was pissed, since I had no other option I let him cancel it then reorder it. He offered me free standard shipping. So i should get my stuff 11 days from the original shipping date.

There is a picture of proof here.Check the bottom right corner for the date.

This reviewer shared experience about "only one choice? bad customer service and no delivery." and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). skulkdev is overall dissatisfied with Walmart and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments