I ordered 72.23 dollars worth of products from Walmart.I ordered on the 5th and was promised delivery on the 10th.
I Gave them an extra day to deliver my products. On the 11th at 9:00 at night I called their customer service asking where my stuff was. He was rude and indifferent. I gave him my order number then he saw that my order was never shipped.
It was in processing the entire time. He said my only option was to cancel and reorder it. I asked him what happened. He made a few guess an then went on to blame me for it.
Somehow I made the order but it was my fault. I was pissed, since I had no other option I let him cancel it then reorder it. He offered me free standard shipping. So i should get my stuff 11 days from the original shipping date.
There is a picture of proof here.Check the bottom right corner for the date.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Only one choice? Bad customer service and no delivery.
- Product or service
- Online Order
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Website states the recipient will receive within minutes usually, it has been over 24 hours and still nothing they took my money immediately out of my account but still have..."
- "I decided to order the manual treadmill as a gift because of the big 'GET THIS ITEM BEFORE CHRISTMAS' sign lit up next to the price. I ordered this 14..."
- "2 of Walmart employees Tashaun and Rickey made unauthorized copy of Tahoe key. Later came to my home and stole my SUV taking my 28" rims. Walmart says it's not..."
- "Pete Meier Ahwatukee Phoenix Realtor. This review covers what I believe could pose as serious concerns about Mr. Meier's character as a Realtor. Mr. Meier is a board..."
- "I have witnessed the behavior of the property manager, Ms. Nichole Montgomery and her confrontation with other tenants in the community. I do not want to deal with a..."
- "freightcenter.com is FRAUD. This company would blast your phone once you're interested in doing business with them. Once they get a hold of your credit card number, things will go..."
- "After 8 hours of trying to set up a new service for internet, I was told that Telus doesn't provide service in that area even though I had taken a..."
- "Don't be fulled by O2pure TV commercial. They are a scam! Nothing is free obviously but they really try to pull a fast one on you. DO NEVER give your..."
- "For the record I am professional whom runs a business that starts and finishes with customer service. Additionally, I usually let experiences in my personal life that pertain to poor..."