2.4
Ease of Use
Layout of Store

I ordered several items from the online website this order was requested to be shipped to my home.  I  received a email pertaining to the order with delivery dates.  After I was waiting for the order to be delivery I went into my account two orders were canceled by Walmart not by me ( hair dryer , nightgown a email letter informing me that technical error these items didn't go through.  I then proceeded to call them to see if by any chance that was sold out I was told no the site was down and there was errors on their part.  After 8 phone calls they finally reordered the two items unfortunately they charged my account several times for the same items $95 vs $56 I asked for a manager she didn't correct anything she kept switching me customer service they messed up the account more.  I was on the phone January 10th from 10 o'clock in the morning to 4:35 trying to straighten out this mess not one of them knew what they were doing they kept charging my credit card needless to say this morning when I saw that $95 I have to call them again on it and of course their going to say to me it's just spending that's not the correct amount of course they missed the whole point.  Oh this gets even better when they're telling me one item that they reordered has to be picked up at the store and the other one shipped to home my respond to them no way I am not going to the store for one item I put shipped to home not pick up. They messed up my account so awful this is the worst experience I've ever had ordering anything online.  How do you go in someone's account charge and charge and charge. So I called again they said they're not going to charge me for shipping well that's the way it was supposed to be in the beginning and they were going to straighten out the account and credit my card fat chance of that being corrected or being done the right way.  I don't trust them at all they don't have a clue what they're doing.  I received another email telling me the items that they really will be delivered on the 11th.  I proceeded to go back into my account online to find out it said the 19th here we go again.    I spend hundreds of dollars online shopping at your store never again this is been the worst experience of my 9-year shopping online with all my other accounts this is the by far the worst.

Review about: Walmart Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments