4.5

I ordered a pool table on Walmart.com on December 11 it came to my house on December 21 and it was a air hockey table now they are telling me I have to wait until January 11 they should expedite the shipping straight to my home as fast as possible holidays or not .Full disclosure the customer service agent on the phone was very helpful and very polite and they did get back to me with a 10% discount so all in all I have to say I'm pretty pleased but I want my pool table now LOL

This person wrote the review because of not as described at Walmart. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Walmart to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Also, this reviewer considered the following company: Target. We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Walmart and walmart shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Walmart?

Comments