2.5
Layout of Store

My entire experience was a disaster. I order 7 pair of these same shoes for a charity event.

Walmart split up my order, then the shipping carrier never notified me that the order has been shipped so I waited and by the time I went to investigate the situation my order had been returned only to be redelivered still missing 1 of the 7 items.

I ordered these times early February on March 26 I found that Walmart cancelled my 7th item without haven even refunding me my money. Horrible experience and customer service.

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Walmart. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Comments

LadyScot

Order information goes to your email. Check your email and your SPAM folder for notification.